At Least the Worm Was Saved

Friday, April 12, 2013


Today was a rainy, windy, umbrella-buster of a day. The only good thing to come from the weather was the morale-boosting opportunity to save a stranded worm. 

(And then we stood there in the pelting rain while I deleted old pictures off my phone, so I could take the above-picture. The quality of pictures on this blog is not superior because I've tried hard to not make the picture-taking -- or this blog for that matter -- obtrusive, or activity-steering. Today, as the rain was slashing and my children were cowering, and I was like: slide-delete-try-to-take-the-picture-nope-back-to-photos-search-through-to-find-another-photo-I-don't need-slide-delete-repeat-process-like-ten-times-before-my-bloody-phone-would-register-that-there-was-some-cleared-memory... well, it felt obtrusive... and stupid.)