Seven More Days of School... and the Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013


School doesn't end here until June 26th, so we are continuing forward until then. I'll drop the last of the reports in the mail at the end of next week, and then that will be that. Though there are some math skills that we will need to be working on throughout the summer, and there are always journals to be kept and books to be read... 

One of the things that I will miss most are the little stolen moments. Like today when The Boy was "on break" and went into his room for a bit, and then came and asked if I wanted to look at the model of the museum he's going to have someday. 





Some young professionals at our church put on a TED Talks presentation tonight that The Dad took the kids to. I stayed home for fear that my coughing would be a social irritant, but, upon their return, very happily listened to the various things they learned -- from Vlad the Impaler to diving with sea lions.